Visiting students are those students who decide to enroll in single courses, attend and take the related exams. Some of them come from Universities which do not have an international agreement with the University of Pavia for exchange students.

Enrolling in single courses (corsi singoli) allows students to attend teaching courses held at the University of Pavia for one academic year and to take the exams. Find out our single courses list here.

Those wishing to enroll in single courses planned for the first semester must finalise their enrollment process and pay the related fee by the 3rd of October 2022. This deadline is extended to the 1st of March 2023 for those enrolling in courses planned for the second semester. Beyond these deadlines, the enrollment process will require the authorisation of the course lecturer and a late payment fee will also be charged.

Who can enroll:

  • EU or non-EU citizens resident in Italy with a high school diploma (for bachelor’s degree courses);
  • EU or non-EU citizens residing in Italy with a three-year bachelor degree (for bachelor’s and master’s degree courses);
  • non-EU citizens not resident in Italy – a pre-enrollment application will be required in order to obtain the visa, to be carried out through the Universitaly portal;
    Erasmus students (please contact the Erasmus Office).

It is not possible to enroll in teaching courses offered by study courses with restricted access (accesso programmato).


Students can choose between two options:

1) 6 months registration for 30 CFU, €1.550,00 (registration fee and duty tax included).

2) 1 year registration for 60CFU, €2.900,00 (registration fees and duty tax included).

These packages enable students to obtain:

  • Unipass, yearly bus ticket for €25,00;
  • EDiSU cafeterias card for a €6,50 meal;
  • accommodation in EDiSU collegi, upon availability, costs to be determined separately.

Please note that it is not possible to enroll in teaching courses offered by study courses with restricted access.

Documents for enrollment in first and or second level courses (bachelors and masters):

  • Original diploma (or certified copy or replacement certificate) of secondary education with at least
  • 12 years of schooling, translated into Italian and legalized by the Italian diplomatic authority located in the country where the qualification was obtained, or with an Apostille for the signatory countries to the Hague Convention or Statement of Verification issued by CIMEA. In the case of qualifications issued in English, Spanish and French, the Italian translation is not required;
  • Declaration of value issued by the competent Italian diplomatic authority or Statement of
  • Comparability issued by CIMEA. As per the agreement with CIMEA, our students can obtain the statement in shorter times via this link;
  • Certificate of completion of university entry test (only if your home country requires a university entrance test).

If you are a NON EU citizen, you must request the study VISA through the online portal Universitaly.

Consult our study courses here.

More info on the study visa.




Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte di questo sito. maggiori informazioni

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.